You can easily watch AFL on 7Plus through a paid subscription ID, a compatible device, and a good internet connection.
Aussie Rules Footy fans in Australia, rejoice! You can watch AFL on 7Plus now. The new service is available to all and sundry and it’s a great way to get your footy fix during the winter months. But how do you watch AFL on 7Plus?
7Plus provides the fastest way to stream LIVE AFL matches, LIVE sports, and entertainment. 7Plus is free to download and available on your mobile device. You can also stream directly to your TV with Airplay or Chromecast. In this article, we will address How To Watch AFL on 7Plus.
Requirements for Watching AFL on 7Plus
There are a few requirements for watching AFL on the 7Plus.
The first is that you have an active subscription to the app.
- Once you have that, you need to be within Australia. If you’re not within Australia, then the game will not work.
- The game also requires a data connection. Without a data connection, you won’t be able to watch any of the live games or replays.
- You also can’t watch 7 Plus AFL without a TV antenna as it requires an Australian network signal to work properly.
Watch AFL on 7Plus
Sign up for 7Plus
7Plus is a streaming service that allows users to watch AFL matches directly on their devices. Here’s how to sign up for 7Plus:
Step 1: First, you’ll need to get an account with either Google Play or Apple iTunes.
Step 2: Once you have an account, open it and click on the “Sign In” button in the top right corner.
Step 3: Enter your username and password, and hit “Sign In.”
Step 4: On the next screen, select “7 Plus” from the drop-down menu and hit “Next.”
Step 5: On the next screen, you’ll need to choose a subscription plan. You can either pay monthly or annually. Per month subscription fee is started from $24.
Step 6: You’ll also need to provide some basic information about yourself. This includes your name, address, phone number, and email address.
Step 7: If you’d like to watch AFL matches live as they happen, select “Live TV.” Otherwise, choose “On Demand.”
Step 8: Click on the “Next” button once more to complete your sign-up process.
Navigate AFL Section on 7Plus
Here we will show you how to navigate the AFL section on the 7Plus.
Step 1: First, open the App Store and type “AFL” into the search bar. Tap on the first results screen and choose “AFL – Official App” from the list of apps. This will take you to the main AFL page, where you will see a tab called “Watch AFL.”
Step 2: Tap on this tab and then scroll down to find the Watch AFL section. On this page, you will be able to choose which team you want to watch: Melbourne Demons, Sydney Swans, Carlton Blues, or Western Bulldogs. You can also select your favorite match-up and add it to your favorites list.
Step 3: Once you have made your choices, tap on the blue play button located in the bottom row of buttons and wait for kickoff. If streaming live matches is not your thing, then don’t worry; there are also full replays available for each game. You can watch all of these options by tapping on either the live or full replay buttons at the top of the screen.
Watching AFL Matches on Different Devices
You can watch AFL on 7Plus on your mobile phone by using the 7Plus app, which is available for both Android and iOS devices. The app is free to download and install, so you don’t have to worry about paying anything extra if you want to stream the game live from your device.
If you don’t have access to a smartphone or tablet, then watching AFL matches on 7Plus may be more difficult for you. However, there are still ways that it can be done:
- Connecting an HDMI cable between your computer/laptop and television screen (if possible).
- By using Airplay mirroring – this will require having an Apple TV device connected via HDMI cable into a compatible television set in order for this method to work properly.”
Additional Features of Watching the AFL 2023 on 7Plus
So if you’re an AFL fan and have an Apple device like the iPhone or iPad, there are a few extra features you can enjoy when watching The Australian Football League on 7Plus.
- The first is that you can use the touch screen to zoom in and out on the action and also flick between different camera angles. You can also use the speed control to change how fast the footage moves (or pause it completely).
- If you’re using headphones, you’ll be pleased to know that 7Plus offers Dolby Atmos surround sound for live broadcasts, which gives your audio a more immersive experience.
- Finally, if there’s a particular player or match moment you want to remember for later, 7Plus has added support for Memo Notes.
So instead of just frantically trying to take down notes during the game, you can leisurely jot down ideas while watching at your own pace.
If you’re looking for an AFL streaming service, then 7Plus is the best choice. The site provides all the games from every round of the season so that fans can watch their favorite teams play as often as possible. There are also highlights and recaps available after each game so that viewers can catch up on what happened if they missed any action during their workday or weekend activities.
- Related: How to Watch AFL on Kayo Sports