You can watch AFL on Kayo Saport smoothly if you have a paid subscription, an Australian IP address, and compatible devices.
The 2023 AFL season is well underway, and there are plenty of ways to watch it. You can get your fix on free-to-air TV or via a live stream, but you might want something a bit more convenient. If so, then Kayo Sports could be the perfect solution.
This streaming platform provides access to all AFL games, including those that have been blacked out on Foxtel Live as well as other sporting events throughout the year. Keep reading for everything you need to know about how to watch AFL on Kayo Sports online.
Requirements for Watching AFL on Kayo Sports
These are the requirements for watching AFL on Kayo Sports,
- You will need a valid Australian IP address to sign up for Kayo Sports. If you don’t have one, we recommend using a VPN service like NordVPN to obtain one.
- You must subscribe to Kayo Sports in order to watch AFL on the service and get access to all other sports content available on it as well.
- You need the latest version of Google Chrome or Safari browser installed on your computer/device in order for this guide’s methods to work properly (other browsers may also work).
- Adobe Flash Player 12 or later is required for watching live streaming video content through web browsers like Chrome or Safari; if your browser does not have it installed already then please do so before proceeding with these instructions.
- Silverlight 5 is also required if there are any issues with audio playback while watching live games through web browsers such as Google Chrome or Safari; so make sure that you’ve got those updated versions installed too.
Watch AFL on Kayo Sports
Step 1- Sign up for Kayo Sports
If you’re new to Kayo Sports, don’t worry; it’s easy to sign up. Follow these steps:
- Create your account by entering your email address and password. Then, enter the details of your payment card (if you have one) and agree to the terms of service.
- Choose which subscription plan works best for you (monthly or annual). The subscription plan is,
|Number of compatible devices you can stream on at once||1||2||3|
|7-day free trial for new customers||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Unlimited access to content while within Australia||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|No lock-in contract||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Step 2- Accessing AFL Section on Kayo Sports
To access AFL content on Kayo Sports, you need to navigate to the AFL section.
To do this:
- Navigate to the home screen of your device and tap on “AFL.” This will take you straight into the main menu for all things Australian football related.
- From here, select either Live Streaming or Highlights & Replays depending on what you want to watch.
Step 3- Watching AFL On Different Devices
If you want to watch AFL on a computer or laptop, simply visit the Kayo Sports website and click “Watch Live” at the top of their homepage. You can also use an app if you have one installed on your device by searching for “Kayo” in your app store (iOS or Android).
If watching AFL on mobile devices or tablets is more up your alley, there are several ways that this can be done:
- On an Apple device – download the Kayo Sports App from iTunes
- On an Android device – download the Kayo Sports App from Google Play Store
How to Watch Kayo Sports Outside of Australia (Step By Step)
If you’re looking for a way to watch Kayo Sports outside of Australia, then this guide is for you. Firstly, you’ll need to have access to a VPN service which will allow you to spoof your location. Once you’ve got that sorted, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Activate your VPN service and login into your account.
Step 2: Click on the location option in the main menu and select a country outside of Australia in which you want to view Kayo Sports content.
Step 3: Once you’ve selected your country, hit the connect button and wait for Kayo Sports to load. It may take a few minutes so be patient.
Step 4: Once it’s loaded, enjoy some top Australian sports action from overseas.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
If you’re having trouble accessing Kayo Sports, try the following steps:
- Check your internet connection. If your connection is fine, try using a different browser (such as Chrome or Safari) or device (such as an iPhone or iPad). If it’s still not working, move on to step two.
- Try using a VPN service like NordVPN to see if that helps with access issues. Some people have found that this workaround solves their problems while others find it doesn’t work at all.
If you’ve ever wanted to watch AFL on TV, now is your chance. Kayo Sports has the best coverage of Australian Rules Football in Australia. With HD streaming, Highlights, and replay catch all the action from every game live and on-demand with no lock-in contracts or sporting commitments.
- Related: How to Watch AFL on Foxtel